Cupcakes or cakes are the most irresistible things when it comes to food. People who follow a strict diet find it hard not to eat such delicious creations of humans. Well, when people were less aware of the things that they could include in their diet, eating cupcakes was a big no.
However, over time with more awareness, today, everybody knows what to include and what not to include in a cupcake to make it comply with the diet they follow. If you also fall into the category of staying fit but like cupcakes, then learn how to make paleo and gluten-free cupcakes with simple steps in this article ahead.
Paleo simply means eating anything healthy that occurs naturally. So a cupcake that has paleo ingredients qualifies as a paleo cupcake. People who follow a paleo diet may find this recipe a boon to their sweet tooth. In this recipe, highly processed food items are avoided. Paleo food items also do not include cereal and dairy products. There are endless benefits of following a paleo diet, including:
- Better and sound sleep.
- Healthy hair and clear skin.
- Improved mental health.
- Decreased constipation.
- Increased energy levels.
To make paleo and gluten-free chocolate cupcakes, make sure that you have all the needed ingredients that are mentioned ahead. After the ingredients, there is a step-by-step guide on making the cupcakes, so follow through.
- Baking Powder
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Put the chocolate and coconut oil in a container and melt them in low heat. Put aside the container after both the ingredients are melted to cool it down.
- Take the dry ingredients: Baking powder, cocoa powder and almond flour. Mix these ingredients together.
- Take eggs, maple syrup and vanilla. Beat them until the texture become foamy.
- Now take both the dry and wet ingredients and mix them together neatly.
- Start folding and smoothen out the chocolate mixture that you put aside to cool.
- Take the cupcake pan and line the cupcake sheets in it. Transfer the mixture to the lined sheets.
- Make sure to preheat the oven for 10 minutes, and then bake the cupcakes for 25 to 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a container by heating it on low heat.
- Let the melted chocolate cool for about five minutes, and then pour it over the cupcakes to cover them.
- You can also decorate the cupcakes using chopped nuts, edible flowers and toasted coconut flakes.
So, these are the easy steps to make pale and gluten-free cupcakes. If you want to avoid all the hassle of making cupcakes, then you can order them online by contacting The Cupcake Room – Custom Cookies in Sydney.